Nittany Lion Inn
200 West Park Avenue
University Park, PA 16803
Conference Agenda for 2006
|Friday, March 24, 2006
||12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m.
|12:30 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
Keynote Address: Vanessa Greer, District Manager, Philip Morris
|2:00 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.
- Boardroom 1: Generational Differences in the Workplace: The New Corporate Landscape and What It Means for Younger Workers - Barbara Filler & Jocelyn Price, Boeing
- Mt. Nittany Room: The Business Case for Diversity - Jennifer Hunt, IBM
- Boardroom 2: Race & Organizational Culture: A Look at Microinequities and Language within the Workplace - Dr. Ronald L. Jackson II, Penn State
|3:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Boardroom 1: How to Deal with Adversity in the Face of Diversity - Debra Simpson-Buchanan, Penn State
- Boardroom 2: Managing the Transition from School to Work - Nengi Krukrubo, General Electric
- Mt. Nittany Room: "Minding Your Own Business: Women Entrepreneurs Presentation", Christina Mulroy, Northwestern Mutual
|4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
||Panel Discussion & Reception