Supply Chain and Information Systems
Our faculty and graduate students actively pursue both theoretical and applied research, often collaborating with colleagues in other disciplines or in industry. Through involvement in research, extensive interaction with practicing executives, and continuous development of new teaching materials and processes, we strive to provide our students with leading-edge learning opportunities.
Supply Chain Programs at Smeal
- Undergraduate Supply Chain & Information Systems and Management Information Systems Majors
- Master of Professional Studies in Supply Chain Management
- Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management
- MBA - Concentration in Supply Chain
- Ph.D. with and Emphasis in Supply Chain
- Executive Education Programs
Supply Chain Department Newsletter
Check out our latest edition of our annual Newsletter for updates on the Department's activities and accomplishments over the last year.