|Tuesday, March 22, 2011
10:45 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Registration/Check-in, NLI Atrium
|11:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Breakout Session 1
- "Diversity in Volunteerism" Alison Hart, Altria, Ballroom AB
- "Benefits of a Diverse Workforce at Capital One" Kira Peterson, Capital One, Boardroom 1 (Downstairs)
- "Supplier Diversity - The Secret Agent Behind Delivery Business Value" Alastair Donald, ConocoPhillips, Alumni Lounge
- "Stories of Inclusivity: A panel discussion of professionals sharing how an inclusive working environment influences career choices and success" Ernst & Young, Penn State Room
Thompson Harner, Manager in E&Y Advisory Practice
Melissa Bovitch, Senior in E&Y Advisory Practice
Jonathan Chan, Staff in E&Y Assurance Practice
Jemila Machunga-Disu, future staff in E&Y Assurance Practice
|12:30 p.m.- 1:45 p.m
Keynote Speaker: Phil Smith, Vice President - District Manager, Kohl's Department Store
S.T.A.R.T. Diversity Award Student Presentations
- 3rd Place, Rumbidzai Kapfumvuti - Taking Off the Blindfold
- 2nd Place, Janel Young - Inner Diversity
- 1st Place, Ernie Lehman - Varying Perspectives
|2:00 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Breakout Session 2
- "Recruiting Diverse Talent: It's a Business Strategy" Gordon Miller, Procter & Gamble, Penn State Room
- "Target's Diversity Approach with Guests and Team Members" Melissa Perez & Yshonda Frey, Target, Alumni Lounge
- "Generational Differences In the Workplace" Jocelyn Moye, Boeing, Ballroom AB
|3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
||Closing Remarks, Ballroom