Waste Management Guidelines PDF
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION ON CD/DVD:
- Place CD/DVDs in a SEALED envelope and send to Monica Snyder in 202 Business Building for proper recycling.
RECYCLING: blue bins
- ALL PAPER: newspaper, copy/print paper, cardboard, paper bags
- GLASS: all glass
- METAL: cans, yogurt foil lids, aluminum foil
- PLASTIC: any plastic bottle with a “neck”, STRETCHY plastics (bags), bubble wrap
- RIGID MISCELLANEOUS PLASTICS: ANY plastics that do not have ‘necks” such as yogurt, Blue Chip Bistro salad containers, red ‘SOLO’ cups, coffee cup lids, plastic spoons, knives, forks, rubber bands.
- Food, flowers, napkins, paper towels, tea bags, compostable paper plates, Blue Chip Bistro plastic cups.
TERRACYCLING: shoe boxes on top of refrigerator in 202 Business Bldg.
- Candy wrappers, granola bar/cliff bar wrappers, and chip bags.
BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY
- Foam (polystyrene) containers may be recycled in a bin located in the Blue Chip Bistro.
Questions? Confused? Please ask a Smeal Green Team Member. If we don’t know, we will find out!
Penn State thanks you! Your planet thanks you!