Sustainability Advisory Board Members
Advisory board members lend their experience and expertise to the Sustainability Council and serve as conduits to the latest corporate developments in sustainable business practices. The board assists in guiding Smeal's sustainability agenda by helping to match the college's strengths with the sustainability issues that the board members encounter as they lead their corporations’ sustainability efforts.
Additionally, the advisory board will benchmark Smeal's sustainability efforts with those of other business schools, identify essential sustainability research areas, explore collaborations with other University sustainability initiatives, and evaluate the college's graduate and undergraduate sustainability curricula.
- Tod Arbogast, Vice President, Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility, Avon Products
- Wayne Balta, Vice President, Corporate Environmental Affairs and Product Safety, IBM Corporation
- John Disharoon, Vice President - Industry Relations, Caterpillar Global Mining
- James J. Gowen, Vice President, Supply Chain Operations and Chief Sustainability Officer, Verizon
- Andy Hobbs, Director of Environmental Quality, Ford Motor Company
- David M. Kiser, Vice President, Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability, International Paper
- C. W. (William) McGlocklin, Director of Environmental Affairs, SKF USA
- Kevin L. McKnight, Vice President, EHS&S and Chief Sustainability Officer, Alcoa
- Carl Pfleger, Vice President Manufacturing and Logistics, PepsiCo International
- Jed Richardson, Director, Global Energy, Johnson & Johnson
- Dawn Rittenhouse, Director of Sustainable Development, DuPont
- Alison Taylor, VP of Sustainability-Americas, Siemens