The Center for Supply Chain Research is active in the development and delivery of executive education programs to further your career in supply chain management.
Supply Chain Special Focus Programs
The Center for Supply Chain Research sponsors two programs at Penn State focused on the evolution of robust supply chains in a global, digital economy.
Supply Chain Open Enrollment Programs
- Applying Lean Principles Across the Supply Chain
- Designing and Leading Competitive Supply Chains
- Essentials of Supply Chain Management
- Processes and Tools for Supply Chain Success
- Achieving Supply Chain Transformation
- Supply Chain Collaboration and Alignment
- Global Supply Chain Strategy and Risk Management
Supply Chain Certificate Programs
By completing a combination of the multiple supply chain offerings listed above, you can receive certification in supply chain management, leadership, and operational excellence.
Supply Chain Graduate Programs
U. S. News & World Report recently recognized Smeal College of Business as a top tier supply chain and logistics graduate program. Smeal is also accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business - International, the leading business school accrediting body.