Two-Day Learn-Sharing Modules and B-Studio
The series of Learn-Sharing Modules is delivered live and tailored to the architectural profession. Subject-matter experts lead very interactive, very innovative modules in face-to-face sessions in the following subject matter areas:
- Understanding the Business Environment
- People Factors
- Leadership, Culture, and Communications
- Client-facing, Marketing, and Business Development
Note: Participants may earn learning unit hours (LUs) upon completion.
Business Charrette Studio - The studio environment is familiar to all architects as designers. We modified this studio approach and applied business acumen to enable the participants to capture and exchange business information in a familiar environment. This capstone session includes:
- Pre-Attendance Preparation
- Theme and Focus Areas
- Business Charrette
- Team Empathy to Ideation, Think to Decision, Test to Implement
- Group Presentations and Jury Review
Custom program fees are based on a variety of factors, including level of customization, class size, breadth of faculty, delivery location, and amenities provided.
To speak with someone about this custom program for your organization, connect with us.