People are at the center of any endeavor. This module focuses on understanding the many aspects of the people involved in the profession of architecture. Participants will discuss issues of cultural diversity, generations, stakeholders, society as a whole, skill sets, people as a resource, etc.
- Identify what people factors are to be considered? How? Why?
- Examine the needs and expectations of people (i.e., cultural, generational, roles, skill-level, etc.)
- Explore ways to address these issues resulting in a positive impact on the firm
- Discuss the elements of social media and its impact on people
This module awards 1.5 Learning Units. Credit designation: LU / HSW
- Understanding the Business Environment
- Strategy and Innovation
- Finance for Architects
- Client-facing, Marketing and Business Development