Leadership, Culture, and Communications
Leadership, culture, and communications are key elements that are vital and necessary for any organization to function. The discussion will focus on these elements specific to the architecture profession and their unique qualities and characteristics.
- Define Leadership, Culture and Communications and their interrelationship
- Explore how to be an effective leader and what is involved
- Examine the attributes of culture and their impact on a firm
- Discuss the elements of communications and better ways of communication.
This module awards 1.5 Learning Units. Credit designation: LU / HSW
- Understanding the Business Environment
- Strategy and Innovation
- Finance for Architects
- Client-facing, Marketing, and Business Development