Big Digital Marketing for Hospitality Executives
In the hospitality industry, IT is redefining communications among employees, guests, and suppliers; changing the nature of business transactions; and increasing the technology needs and amenity expectations of guests.You are not alone if you feel overwhelmed by the sheer number and constant change of digital marketing platforms. This exclusive, one-day executive program being delivered in Philadelphia will give you one-on-one access to scholars, practitioners, and experts so that you are prepared to make sound decisions for your business.
This program is designed for hospitality industry executives who wish to understand and successfully incorporate digital content marketing strategies effectively and efficiently. Participants learn big digital basics, how to evaluate investments in digital marketing, best practices in digital platforms and content strategies, the ins and outs of online advertising, and legal and ethical considerations.
Who Should Attend
This program will benefit upper-middle and senior hospitality managers who are charged with influencing the direction of their organization's marketing and technology strategy.
This program is being held at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown, 201 N 17th Street, Philadelphia. A block of rooms is reserved at the hotel for those who require accommodations. Class size is limited.
This program consists of eight sessions on the latest digital trends and best practices. Specifically, you will leave Big Digital Marketing for Hospitality Executives with the ability to:
- Build an omni-channel strategy that maintains consistent customer experience
- Turn loyal customers into raving fans
- Painlessly synthesize hundreds of content ideas
- Redefine your firms' digital strategy with tangible take-homes
- Look into the crystal ball of devices and technologies that will be coming in the future
- Stay ahead of Google’s constantly changing algorithms
- Implement simple, yet essential SEO best practices to follow before you publish
- Use digital marketing best practices in formulating your content marketing strategy
- Compete more effectively in paid online advertising
- Use social media not just for marketing, but also for customer service and research
- Comprehend possible legal components of online customer privacy
Add to your career competencies with tactics and strategies to keep you up-to-date in today's digital economy!!
Value Created for You and Your Company
Digital marketing is a significant expense for your organization. When used correctly, digital marketing can generate tremendous gains -- from service enhancements and product differentiation to new revenue streams. This program will help you navigate digital marketing and find new opportunities to differentiate and create competitive advantage.
- Tools for Demystifying Big Digital: Hands on with Google Analytics
- Social Media: Maximizing More of Where You Already Are
- Forget Keywords – Here’s How to Produce Content to Grow Your Business
- SEO Like its 2016 – 5 Major Google Changes You Should Know About
- Digital Advertising Savvy: Navigating the World of Paid Media
- Demystifying Mobile: Ramp Up Your Mobile Moxy
- How Mobile, Wearables, and IoT( Internet of Things) are Reshaping Digital Marketing
- Hackers, Online Pirates, and Data Leaks “Oh My!”: Customer Privacy, Online Fraud, Data Protection
Note: "Hackers" will be led by an attorney specializing in privacy and security matters.
The program is taught by faculty leaders from Penn State and industry professionals. Each instructor has an extensive background in his/her area of expertise. Each brings to the classroom best-practice techniques and implementation processes for achieving results.
Mr. Brian Cliette, Instructor of Marketing and Social Media, School of Hospitality Management, Penn State
Faculty Leaders from Business and Industry
The program fee of $750 includes tuition, instructional materials, breaks, and lunch. Maximize the value of your learning for your organization.
Active military personnel, PSU alumni, and teams of three or more attending this program from one company are eligible for a 20% program discount.
SPECIAL ASSOCIATION RATE: Members of the Hospitality Sales Marketing Association International (HSMAI) will receive professional credit for attending and are eligible for a discounted program fee of $600. Please report your affiliation when you register.
We highly recommend and support team participation to maximize the impact of content and drive initiatives within your organization faster and more efficiently. Organizations that send three or more participants will receive significant savings.
Please register using the "Register" link above. We will be happy to hold a seat for you by calling (814) 865-3435. A reservation does not commit you to the program until you submit the registration form online.