How You Can Help
All sponsorship will be published in the conference booklet given to all participants as well as on the conference website. Any contributions made will be categorized into the following levels:
|Diamond (Dinner, Breakfast or Lunch Sponsorship)
||Includes linens and centerpieces in company colors plus 10 professional registrations
||$5,000 - $7,499
||Includes five (5) professional registrations
||$2,000 - $4,999
||Includes three (3) professional registrations
||$1,000 - $1,999
||Includes two (2) professional registrations
||$500 - $999
||Includes one (1) professional registration
- Involvement: Corporate donations are another way to support Women in Business and the Powerful Women Paving the Way Conference. Your generous contributions are what make it possible for us to create such a successful event for attendees. PWPW would not be possible without your help, so please consider making a tax-deductible corporate donation to WIB through The Pennsylvania State University. Your donation will be used where needed for the Conference. Previous monetary contributions were used to fund speakers, gift bags, and general expenses associated with funding the Conference.
Gift Bag Give-a-ways
- Involvement: The donation of company products or memorabilia given to participants in their conference gift bag, promoting your corporation’s brand with attendees.
- Monetary Contribution: The cost of the donated items, and shipping and handling mail fees.
- Involvement: The donation of company products or memorabilia to include in raffle-type donation baskets; this year, all proceeds benefit Dress for Success, which provides professional attire and development resources to help women in their professional and personal lives. Donations will also promote your corporation’s brand with attendees.
- Monetary Contribution: The cost of donated items, and shipping and handling mail fees.
Thank you again for your interest in our organization and your consideration in donating to this dynamic event. This year’s conference will strengthen leadership skills, and provide an amazing opportunity to benefit from the insight and knowledge of many other women leaders. We hope that you are interested in participating in this key event. In an effort to continuously improve Women in Business, we gladly welcome new ideas and contributions on behalf of your organization. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments. We look forward to working with you this year.