Ph.D. Student Alumni
Many excellent Ph.D. students have graduated from our program over the years and have obtained jobs at high level universities. Some recent examples include:
- Sunghoon Kim has accepted an offer to join Arizona State University (ASU) this Fall 2014 as an Assistant Professor of Marketing.
- Li Xiao is now part of the Fudan University School of Management's Department of Marketing.
- is now part of the Erasmus University Rotterdam's Erasmus School of Economics Marketing Department.
- Hye-jin Kim is now an Assistant Professor of Marketing in the Department of Management Science at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST).
- Aaron Garvey is the new Assistant Professor of Marketing at the University of Kentucky for Fall 2012.
- Frank Germann joined the Mendoza School of Business at the University of Notre Dame as an Assistant professor in the Fall of 2012.
- Alok Saboo joined Georgia State University as their new Assistant Professor in Fall 2012.
- is now a part of Georgetown University's McDonough School of Business.
- Mahima Hada will join City University's Baruch College in the Department of Marketing at the Zicklin School of Business at the beginning of the Fall 2011 semester.
- Anindita Chakravarty has joined the University of Georgia as an Assistant Professor of Marketing & Distribution beginning in the Fall 2010 semester.
- Bryan Johnson has joined Creighton University's College of Business in the Fall 2010 as an Assistant Professor of Marketing & Management.
- Kunter Gunasti joined the University of Connecticut in the Fall of 2009 as an Assistant Professor in the School of Business.
- joined Peking University in the Fall of 2008 as an Assistant Professor in the Guanghua School of Management.
- Melea Press began at the University of Wyoming in January 2008 as an Assistant Professor of Sustainable Business Practices and Marketing.
- Selin Atalay is an Assistant Professor at HEC Paris in Paris, France beginning Fall 2008.
- Crystal Scott is currently working as an Assistant Professor of Marketing at The University of Michigan, Dearborn.
- Sanjay Puligadda is employed at Miami University's Richard T. Farmer School of Business beginning in 2007.
- Joonwook Park is an Assistant Professor at the Cox Business School at Southern Methodist University starting August 2007.
- Girish Mallapragada is now an Assistant Professor at Kelley School of Business with Indiana University.
Our students frequently publish in top marketing journals with faculty members during and after they have completed their Ph.D. View a summary of journal articles published by Ph.D. students in previous years here.