Tuition and Deadlines
2015 - 2016 Academic Year
- Tuition: Tuition rates are assessed every semester of enrollment. Fee for 2015/16: $975 per credit
- Info Technology Fee: The information technology fee for this program is a flat rate good for one calendar year. Fee for 2015: $131 *subject to modest change.
- Residency Fee: For those taking SCM 530 in fall 2015 there is an additional resident fee of $950. This is collected to cover the cost of campus lodging, meals, and local transportation. Students are also responsible to purchase the textbook.
The deadline for all Fall 2015 applications is June 16, 2015. This includes:
- First year master's degree applicants
- Graduate certificate applicants
- Students currently enrolled in the certificate program; applying for the master's degree (certificate requirements must be completed by the end of the summer semester 2015)
- Graduates of the certificate program; applying for the master's degree
Applications received after June 16, 2015 cannot be assured full consideration. Review of applications for admission will begin February 2015.