Strategic Leadership Concentration
The Strategic Leadership Concentration enables you to access and improve the overall strategic health of an organization by recommending appropriate courses of action in a management role.
Areas of Focus
- Analyzing strategies for industry design, planning, value chains, and organizational ecosystems.
- Designing strategies for creative business concepts, global businesses, selection of growth vehicles, and new approaches to value creation.
- Developing organizational leadership capabilities to manage organization diagnosis, leadership of change, organizational design and development, and strategy implementation.
Career options include positions within internal consulting, business development, general management, and strategy-consulting firms. Below is a sample of recent graduate positions:
- Consultant, IBM Global Services
- Director of Business Development, Alliances and Strategy, Redbox Automated Retail
- Strategic Consultant, Ethos Health Communication
- Senior Consultant, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Chief of Party for Afghanistan, Constella Group LLC