The Marketing Concentration enables you to create products and expand markets. You may choose to specialize in business-to-business or consumer marketing.
Areas of Focus
- Analyzing markets and businesses.
- Segmenting, targeting, and positioning markets and products.
- Developing products, projects, customer analysis skills, and customer portfolios.
- Applying product and project development skills, including stage-gate analysis.
- Understanding channel management.
Career options include positions in business development, regional marketing, brand management, channels management, sales management, new-product-development, and market development management. Below is a sample of recent graduate positions:
- Product Manager, Amazon.com
- Marketing Manager, DuPont
- Market Development Manager, ALCOA
- Assistant Brand Manager, Sara Lee
- Vice President of New Media and Strategic Marketing, Universal Music Latin America