Innovation and Entrepreneurship Concentration
The Innovation and Entrepreneurship Concentration enables you to effectively identify, initiate, and grow new opportunities within an existing business or as a new business.
Areas of Focus
- Applying rigor to entrepreneurship.
- Effecting change in organizations.
- Managing resources flexibly.
- Understanding private equity through analysis of real venture deals.
- Starting a company including identifying an opportunity, framing it for investment, and planning and managing growth.
- Managing intellectual property.
- Understanding innovation across corporate boundaries.
Career options include starting your own company, private investment management, and business consulting positions. Below is a sample of recent graduate positions:
- Market Analyst, Tandberg, Inc.
- Associate Consultant, ipCapital Group
- Finance Associate, Avalon Capital Group
- Director of Business Development, Gentara Corporation
- Strategy Analyst, SAP