The Research Centers at Smeal offer a world-class resource for knowledge creation. Our corporate partners bring us their most pressing business concerns in areas such as supply chain management, business-to-business marketing, and entrepreneurship. We then assemble a community of leading researchers from Smeal, Penn State, and other institutions, as well as senior executives from sponsor companies and government organizations, to address these challenges.
The Research Centers at Smeal include:
- The Center for Global Business Studies
- The Center for the Management of Technological and Organizational Change
- The Center for Sports Business and Research
- The Center for Supply Chain Research
- The Farrell Center for Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- The Institute for the Study of Business Markets