Our team of dedicated professionals at Penn State Smeal will provide the knowledge, tools, and personal focus needed to help you develop your own individualized career strategy and pursue your career ambitions.
Our Student Exchange: Career page links you to in-depth resources supporting our students' career development:
- - explore our Personal Career Strategy methodology, tips for resumes, interviewing, networking, and other career support resources
- Academic Concentrations and Careers - descriptions of our primary concentrations and related career opportunities
- - links to information on the current job market and placement statistics for the last several graduating classes
- International Students - career information for international students
- - links to our Alumni Advisory Board, Penn State's Pride: Alumni Directory, Nittany Lion Alumni Recruiting resources, and SmealConnect, our professional social networking application.
- About Career Services - introduction to your Career Development teams: Career Services and Corporate Relations
- - resources for making a great impression on colleagues and recruiters