Penn State Smeal MBA Admissions
The internationally ranked Penn State Smeal MBA Program starts in August and spans two academic years on the Penn State University Park campus in State College, Pennsylvania. Focus on fundamentals at the start of the program before personalizing the Smeal MBA experience to align with your career aspirations.
The Penn State Smeal MBA application includes an online application, current professional resume, one essay, video application questions, two letters of recommendation, educational transcripts, GMAT or GRE, and English-language exam results. Completed applications will be reviewed, and candidates moving forward in the process will be invited for an interview.
We seek diverse candidates who represent a variety of perspectives and experiences.
- Avg. Class Size: 70-80
- Selectivity: 25-35%
- Avg. Work Experience: 4-5 Years
- Avg. GMAT: 640-650
- Avg. GPA: 3.2-3.4
For more information: Class Profile
- Early decision: Submit by October 1, expect a decision by December 1.
- Priority for all applicants seeking merit-based financial aid: Submit by December 1, expect a decision by February 1.
- Final deadline for all applicants seeking merit-based financial aid: Submit by February 1, expect a decision by April 1.
- Final deadline for all applicants not seeking merit-based financial aid: Submit by April 1, expect a decision by June 1.
For more information: Application Deadlines
- Pennsylvania Residents: $23,080
- Out-of-State Residents: $36,962
For more information: Tuition and Financial Support