Penn State Smeal MBA Admissions
The internationally ranked Penn State Smeal MBA Program starts in August and spans two academic years on the Penn State University Park campus in State College, Pennsylvania. Focus on fundamentals at the start of the program before personalizing the Smeal MBA experience to align with your career aspirations.
The Penn State Smeal MBA application process includes an online application and submission of a current professional resume, two essays, two letters of recommendation, educational transcripts, GMAT, and English-language exam results. The application will be reviewed at that time and candidates moving forward in the process will be invited for a interview via webcam or in-person.
We seek diverse candidates who represent a variety of perspectives and experiences.
- Class Size: 75-110
- Selectivity: 30-35%
- Avg. Work Experience: 4.5-5.0 Years
- Avg. GMAT: 640-650
- Avg. GPA: 3.2-3.4
For more information: Class Profile
- Early decision: Submit by October 4, expect a decision by December 5.
- Priority (international and domestic applicants seeking financial aid): Submit by November 8, expect a decision by January 9.
- Final deadline (all international applicants and domestic applicants seeking financial aid): Submit by January 10, expect a decision by March 27.
- Final deadline (all domestic applicants not seeking financial aid): Submit by April 1, expect a decision by May 29.
For more information: Application Deadlines
- Pennsylvania Residents: $22,410
- Out-of-State Residents: $35,888
For more information: Tuition and Financial Support