Penn State Smeal MBA Admissions
The internationally ranked Penn State Smeal MBA Program starts in August and spans two academic years on the Penn State University Park campus in State College, Pennsylvania. Focus on fundamentals at the start of the program before personalizing the Smeal MBA experience to align with your career aspirations.
The Penn State Smeal MBA application process includes an online application and submission of a current professional resume, two essays, two letters of recommendation, educational transcripts, GMAT, and English-language exam results. The application will be reviewed at that time and candidates moving forward in the process will be invited for a interview via webcam or in-person.
We seek diverse candidates who represent a variety of perspectives and experiences.
- Class Size: 75-110
- Selectivity: 30-35%
- Avg. Work Experience: 4.5-5.0 Years
- Avg. GMAT: 640-650
- Avg. GPA: 3.2-3.4
For more information: Class Profile
- Early decision: Submit by October 1, expect a decision by December 1.
- Priority for international and domestic applicants seeking merit-based financial aid: Submit by December 1, expect a decision by February 1.
- Final deadline for all applicants seeking merit-based financial aid: Submit by February 1, expect a decision by April 1.
- Final deadline for all applicants not seeking merit-based financial aid: Submit by April 1, expect a decision by June 1.
For more information: Application Deadlines
- Pennsylvania Residents: $23,080
- Out-of-State Residents: $36,962
For more information: Tuition and Financial Support