One-Year MAcc Program
The Smeal College of Business' One-Year MAcc Program is delivered in an executive format and is designed for high-potential college graduates from Penn State or elsewhere who require additional coursework to be eligible for CPA certification. The earliest opportunity for interested students to apply to the program is in January of the junior undergraduate year.
The One-Year MAcc Program spans the fall, spring, and summer semesters and culminates with the granting of a Master of Accounting degree in August.
- Depending on prior coursework, earn a master’s degree in just one year while satisfying the 150-credit-hour requirement
- Enroll in dedicated course sections reserved for students in the One-Year MAcc Program
- Pursue a paid internship during the spring semester
- Consult with a dedicated MAcc-only academic advisor about course selections and career choices
- Access the broad and deep pool of recruiters who annually visit Smeal to hire new talent
- Complete the same leadership communications training that has long been a hallmark of the internationally ranked Smeal MBA Program