The Penn State Smeal College of Business partners with working professionals and entire organizations to expand capabilities and address business challenges.
We deliver extraordinary educational experiences, whether you are in need of a multi-day program focused on a specific area of business, an online or weekend-based graduate program, or a collaborative partnership to prepare your firm for what lies ahead. Highlights include:
- Penn State Executive Programs delivers a complete portfolio of multi-day open enrollment programs in areas such as leadership, strategy and innovation, and supply chain management.
- Other areas of focus for Penn State Executive Programs include custom learning initiatives tailored to the strategic priorities of your organization and strategic thinking and innovation services to plan for the future of your firm.
- The Smeal Executive MBA Program on alternating weekends in Philadelphia offers a focused MBA experience with the same faculty who teach in the college's campus-based program.
- The Penn State Online MBA Program, led by Smeal, offers an integrative and interactive curriculum across all functional areas of business and areas of specialization for you to concentrate in while working at your own pace.
- Our online Master of Professional Studies in Supply Chain Management and one-year Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management are offered in conjunction with Penn State World Campus and prepare working professionals to manage industry challenges related to supply chain. Smeal ranks No. 1 for supply chain education.
- Our Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics offers the quantitative and managerial skills necessary for exploring and analyzing large or complex data sets to support data-driven business decisions.