Penn State Smeal Executive MBA Program
Take the next step in your career with the Penn State Smeal Executive MBA. Our 21-month program on alternate weekends in metropolitan Philadelphia ranks among the best in the world according to The Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg Businessweek.
Request Information today to learn more about the Smeal EMBA experience in Philadelphia and how to apply for August 2015.
Discover all that Smeal has to offer, including:
- Personalized Leadership Development: Components such as a 360-degree assessment program, one-on-one executive coaching, and an intensive focus on leadership across the curriculum help strengthen your skills.
- Targeted Curriculum: The first year focuses on fundamentals in three key areas—Principled Leadership, Strategic Analysis, and Financial Management—and the second year sharpens the skills you need to enter or move up within executive management. Immediately apply what you learn.
- Esteemed Faculty: The same renowned professors who rank among the best in the world and teach in our on-campus MBA Program also travel to Philadelphia to teach in the Smeal Executive MBA Program.
- Experienced Colleagues: Progress through the program alongside accomplished and motivated peers from the nation’s top organizations.
- Penn State Pride: Join a passionate global network of Penn State alumni, with nearly 86,000 Penn Staters living in Philadelphia and the surrounding region.
The Penn State Smeal EMBA is designed to provide the learning, connections, resources, and experiences to change your business life and the business world. Discover how we can be part of your MBA future.