The Penn State Smeal College of Business offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs that prepare business students for professional success. As one of the nation's largest business schools, we are strategically focused on delivering extraordinary educational experiences. Our programs arm students with the critical knowledge, capabilities, and perspective that the marketplace demands.
Smeal offers a vibrant intellectual community, which is enhanced by opportunities to get involved, explore locations around the world, and connect with top hiring organizations. Highlights of our degree programs include:
- Seven undergraduate majors in areas such as finance, marketing, risk management, and supply chain and information systems.
- A residential two-year MBA Program with various concentrations options, personalized career development services, and a global immersion experience.
- Integrated Master of Accounting and One-Year Master of Accounting programs that prepare students for the CPA Exam and careers at top regional and global accounting firms.
- A doctoral program that offers six primary fields of study in accounting, finance, management and organization, marketing, real estate, and supply chain and information systems.
- An online masters and certificate program in supply chain management designed for working professionals to expand their capabilities and advance their careers.