Assistant Professor of Information Sciences and Technology
Dr. Petrick joined the Penn State faculty in 2000, after serving as the director of industrial relations for the College of Engineering at Penn State from 1997 to 1999. She is also a business consultant for issues concerning strategic planning, technology road mapping, and manufacturing process control.
She has won several awards, including the MBA Class of 2000 Teacher of the Year Award from Penn State, and the Rod Rose Award from the Society of Research Administrators, for the Best Paper published in the SRA Journal in 1995.
Areas of Expertise
- Technology and Corporate Strategy
- Information fusion
- Risk and Decision Making
- Manufacturing Flexibility
- New Product Development
- Ph.D., Engineering Science & Technology Management, Penn State University
- M.A., Department of Economics, Penn State University
- B.S., Department of Economics, Penn State University