Professor Emeritus, University of Toledo
Principal, Bardi Consulting
Dr. Bardi is principal of Bardi Consulting and has also held faculty positions at The Pennsylvania State University, the University of Toledo, and Iowa State University. He also served as acting dean and associate dean of the College of Business Administration at the University of Toledo.
Dr. Bardi has served as a consultant to numerous business and public agencies, and is a popular seminar leader of domestic and global business logistics management development programs. His work has been published in various journals including Transportation Journal, Journal of Business Logistics, Handling and Shipping, and the Baylor Business Review.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Transportation Management
- Warehouse Management
- Facility Location
- Ph.D., Business Administration (Logistics and Economics) Penn State University
- M.S., Business Administration (Logistics) Penn State University
- B.S., Business Administration, Penn State University