Adjunct Professor, Smeal College of Business
Managing Director, Voluntary Interindustry Commerce Standards Association (VICS)
As the managing director of the Voluntary Interindustry Commerce Standards Association (VICS), Mr. Andraski has been a driving force in the development and evolution of CPFR® and serves as vice chairman of the VICS CPFR® committee. Mr. Andraski is Chairman of the Board of the Collaborative Commerce Standards Institute, a non profit organization dedicated to bringing together academia and the business community to further research and education in collaborative practices and technology standards.
Previously Mr. Andraski was Senior VP of OMI International and General Manager of Novopoint. He spent 25 years of his career with Nabisco Inc., in executive supply chain management and customer marketing.
Mr. Andraski has been recognized by many higher education and professional organizations:
- Commendation from Michigan State University
- Named Logistician of the year by Penn State
- Salzberg Leadership Award from Syracuse University
- Frank O'Hara Alumni Award for Management by the University Of Scranton
- Distinguished Service Award from the Council of Logistics Management
- VICS Roger Milliken Career Achievement Award.
- Graduated cum laude from the University of Scranton.