The Center for Supply Chain Research is active in the development and delivery of executive education programs to further your career in supply chain management.
Special Focus Programs
The Center for Supply Chain Research sponsors two programs at Penn State focused on the evolution of robust supply chains in a global, digital economy. Access the following links to learn more about these two programs.
Open Enrollment Programs
Our supply chain open enrollment programs are endorsed by the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals, the Center, and Penn State Executive Programs. The following is a current listing of open enrollment programs and their related links.
- Developing Strategic Supply Chain Leaders
- Essentials of Supply Chain Management
- Processes and Tools for Supply Chain Success
- Introduction to Supply Chain Analytics - NEW!
- Transportation Operations and Sourcing - NEW!
- Achieving Supply Chain Transformation
- Aligning Supply Chain Organizations
- Forecasting and Inventory Management - NEW!
- Fulfillment Operations Management - NEW!
- Demand-Driven Supply Chains: Using Lean Principles to Drive Innovation
By completing a combination of the multiple supply chain offerings listed above, you can receive certification in supply chain management, leadership, and operational excellence.
U. S. News & World Report recently recognized Smeal College of Business as a top tier supply chain and logistics graduate program. Smeal is also accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business - International, the leading business school accrediting body.
Supply Chain and Information Systems Department and Penn State World Campus offer convenient online graduate and certificate programs. More information about available supply chain graduate programs is available by accessing the following links.