Spring 2015 Supply Chain Career Fair
February 3-4, 2015
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Smeal College of Business, Atrium
The Center for Supply Chain Research (CSCR) hosts the Supply Chain Career Fair during both fall and spring semesters at the University Park campus. The fair connects companies with students from supply chain, management information systems, and industrial engineering seeking permanent employment, co-ops, and internships in the supply chain field. Over 1,000 students and 120 recruiting companies filled the Smeal Atrium over the three-day Fall 2014 Supply Chain Career Fair.
The Spring 2015 Supply Chain Career Fair will be held in the Smeal Business Building Atrium on February 3rd and 4th from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- ecruiter general information, interview room information, shipping instructions, directions and hotels
- Companies recruiting on Tuesday, 2/3/15 PDF
- Companies' recruiting preferences (majors, full-time, co-op, internship, undergraduate, and graduate) for Tuesday, 2/3/15 PDF
- Companies' recruiting on Wednesday, 2/4/15 PDF
- Companies' recruiting preferences (majors, full-time, co-op, internship, undergraduate, and graduate) for Wednesday, 2/4/15 PDF