Corporate Sponsorship Program
The Center for Supply Chain Research (CSCR) welcomes industry leaders to consider membership in its Corporate Sponsorship Program. The goal of the program is to create a comprehensive research and education partnerships between the center and a limited number of member firms in the field.
Benefits of Corporate Sponsorship
- Advisory Meetings—Meet with the Center's leadership team to review the State-of-the-CSCR, influence future event topics, and the planning and debriefing of the Center's research agenda.
- CSCR Research—Direct the CSCR research agenda and gain priority access to current research.
- Student Research—Submit your industry research requests that match graduate and undergraduate interests and talents. Our students gain practical knowledge in the field while your organization receives a tangible deliverable.
- Education—Receive two complimentary seats for our popular Supply Chain Leaders Forum and priority registration and discounts for supply chain open enrollment executive education programs and certificates.
- Recruiting—Connect with over 400 graduate and undergraduate supply chain and industrial engineering students at the CSCR Supply Chain Career Fair. The fair targets students interested in full-time employment, co-ops and internships in the supply chain field. Sponsors receive complimentary career fair registration and prime booth placement over the two-day event that attracts 90+ companies in the spring and fall semesters.
- Management Support—Meet face-to-face with our faculty affiliates to brainstorm industry-specific issues. The Center also assists sponsors with preliminary information collection for your logistics initiatives.
- Communications—Sponsors have access to a "members only" online knowledge exchange.
The Corporate Sponsorship Program is an attractive vehicle for business leaders to stay current in the rapidly changing world of supply chain management and to maintain a competitive edge.
For more information contact:
Center for Supply Chain Research (CSCR)
Smeal College of Business
The Pennsylvania State University
488 Business Building
University Park, PA 16802-3603