Within Smeal, we have a number of dedicated staff and program offices whose mission it is to ensure your company or organization has access to the tools and connections to meet your recruiting needs. Whether it's finding information on upcoming career fairs or events, positioning your job postings to reach the right candidates, or setting up interviews on campus, career services staff at the undergraduate, graduate, and alumni levels are here to help.
If you have not recruited at Smeal before or you wish to connect with someone about your needs, please reach out to the appropriate area below:
- Undergraduate Internships & Co-ops (All Smeal Majors)
- Undergraduate Full-Time Positions (All Smeal Majors)
- Undergraduate Full-Time Positions (Supply Chain and MIS Majors)
- MBA Internships and Full-Time Positions
- Alumni Full-Time Positions
Aren't sure which office to contact? View other Penn State career contacts and the majors they serve.