Submit a Project
As the APEX projects for 2015 have been selected, we are not currently accepting new project submissions. Please check back with us in July when we will begin sourcing projects for the next round of APEX. At that time, you will find a link to our Project Submission Form which you can use to share your project idea with us.
All projects submitted for consideration are evaluated for inclusion in APEX based on the following criteria:
- The scope of the business challenge and its fit for the APEX Program
- The extent that the project involves multiple functional areas and will serve as a capstone learning experience for students
- The level of commitment by the client to interact with students as appropriate to ensure a successful project
- The impact of the project on society (e.g., through economic growth, technology development, sustainable business practices, enhanced human services, or environmental impact)
- The overall interest of students in the project
The deadline for submission of projects is October 31, but earlier submission increases the likelihood that your project will be chosen. The final selection of projects is made in early December. Teams are then assigned and work begins mid-January. Projects must be completed by the end of April.
For more information, please contact us.