Examples of Past Projects
- Working with a Fortune 1000 firm, an APEX team assessed the corporation’s existing sustainability efforts and developed recommendations for a comprehensive sustainability program in its North American operations. The corporation subsequently decided to implement the majority of the team’s recommendations.
- Partnering with a mid-sized consumer product goods company, an APEX team developed a national launch strategy for a new product line and implemented this strategy in a test market. The client based the actual product launch on the strategy proposed by the team.
- Collaborating with an entrepreneur, an APEX team developed a go-to-market strategy for a new web-based business concept. In conjunction with the entrepreneur, the team redefined the business model and pitched the concept for seed funding. The entrepreneur is now moving forward with implementation of the business concept.
- In conjunction with a Fortune 500 retailer, an APEX team assessed the company’s inventory strategy relative to its impact on customer behavior, operational efficiency, and overall financial performance. Based on this assessment, the team identified opportunities for improvement and developed recommendations to capture these opportunities. The firm has begun implementation of the team’s recommendations.
- For a rapidly expanding international non-profit, an APEX team developed an overall business plan with an emphasis on organizational governance, staffing levels, and fundraising strategy. The firm has used this plan to guide its continued growth.