Smeal Business Club DC Chapter Panel Event: Alumni Making an Impact at the Region's Hottest Tech Companies
from 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
Join the Smeal Business Club, DC Chapter on the evening of May 12th at Clyde’s of Tysons Corner for a panel-style discussion showcasing Penn State alumni playing significant roles at some of the region’s hottest technology companies.
The panel discussion will be moderated by Penn State alumni Gene Riechers who is currently the Vice Chairman at EverFi, a leading education technology company. Gene is also the co-founder of Valhalla Partners, one of the leading venture capital firms in the Mid-Atlantic region. Panelists will include:
- Linda Abraham – Founder & EVP, Global Development at comScore
- AJ Gollinger – Controller at Alarm.com
- Tom Hahn – VP Finance & Administration at Orchestro
- Ryan Healy – COO & Founder at Brazen Careerist
- Joe Zaczyk – Controller at CustomInk
This event will be sponsored by Ernst & Young (EY) and MorganFranklin Consulting.
RSVP now at the following link, space is limited! http://bit.ly/1gWjjzg